***This position is base Brazil
1. Responsible for Brazilian market analysis, player analysis, market planning;
2. Responsible for coordinating the operation of the project in Brazil, including but not limited to scheduling of operation projects, controlling rhythm, defining time nodes and objectives of each project
3. According to the needs of players in Brazil, plan local marketing events, materials and media activities;
4. Put forward product requirements according to market environment and actual demand of channels, and put forward suggestions on the direction of R & D products or imported products of the company
5. Responsible for the launch of Brazilian distribution channel version, resource recommendation, conversion effect, player feedback, SDK docking, operation plan, etc.
1. Bachelor degree or above, 3 years or above experience in Latin American Marketing;
2. Have deep insight into Brazilian market, have experience in shipping operation of related products is preferred;
3. Familiar with Brazilian culture, politics and marketing environment, strong local KOL, government, channel and agency resources are preferred, and excellent communication ability in English or Portuguese is preferred.